The Comic Vault is open to guest posts that deal with anything comic and pop culture related.
What can I write about?
- Mental health and comics e.g. How cosplay has helped improve your mental health
- Character spotlights such as what you admire about your favourite superhero or villain
- Comic Cover Corner features – A review of your favourite comic cover
These are just some ideas to give you an insight into what kind of articles are acceptable.
What do I get?
- A link back to your website and free exposure.
Guest blogging is about helping each other grow and being able to write what you’re passionate about.
What are the requirements?
- Articles should be a minimum of 300 words
- There can be no spammy links that have no relevance to comics or pop culture
- Attach an image of yourself or any related to the article in the email and include a short bio
How do I submit a guest post?
Simply email email@example.com with your idea or article and we’ll take it from there.
I reserve the right to edit where necessary and decline an article if I don’t think it has any benefit to The Comic Vault’s audience.