This is an announcement that The Comic Vault website is no longer active. I’ve enjoyed publishing content through the years and thank you to everyone who’s continued to check out the website.
It’s time for the next stage and you can find me over at my new Substack Comic Philosopher.
What Is Comic Philosopher?
Comic Philosopher, a newsletter dedicated to exploring the intersection of mental health, leadership and superheroes.
Pop culture is a treasure trove of wisdom for applying to daily life and strengthening our mental health routines, pushing us to be the best version of ourselves.
We see that in classic comic characters, TV shows, movies that tug on our heartstrings and worlds that teach us timeless lessons about the human condition.
What can you expect?
In the free version of the newsletter you get:
- Weekly insights into the minds of history’s greatest comic characters
For $6 a month or $40 for an annual membership, you get:
- Mental health deep dives on applying leadership lessons
- Superhero philosophy essays
- Graphic novel reviews and breaking news stories
- Curated audio and video content