All I can say is I’m blown away by the reaction I’ve got for this blog so far. The surprises keep on coming with being nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award by Michel over at Raistlin0903. Thanks for nominating me and I’ve really enjoyed reading your movie reviews. My favourites have been on Batman: The Killing Joke and Doctor Strange, so keep it up!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things About Me
In truth, I don’t think I’m all that interesting but here are seven things that make me who I am.
- I’m an Englishman, born and living in Manchester. I also have the pleasure of having Italian and Polish heritage.
- My favourite comic character is Red Hood because of how human he is. I could go on and on about how much I love Jason Todd, but I’ll save that for future posts.
- I care a lot about animals. Wolves, red pandas, golden eagles, wolverines and honey badgers are some of my favourites. I also run another blog called wingsandwildhearts.wordpress.com to bring awareness about endangered species and promote animal charities.
- My favourite book genre is fantasy, to the point I’ve written and published a few fantasy short stories.
- I plan on owning a Husky or a Newfoundland one day.
- I’ve recently finished writing my first novel, The Things We Carry, a YA fantasy.
- My guilty pleasure for music is opera, specifically Italian opera. My nona used to play it when I was a child.
Thanks again for everyone who has read, liked or commented on my posts. You are part of the reason why I blog and want to keep sharing my thoughts.